Aug 1, 2015

39 Of My Favourite Money Affirmations (That Work!)

My 39 Favourite Money Affirmations That Work!

Have you ever experimented with money affirmations? Did you find them ineffective? Maybe even a little wanky? Did you find it hard to believe them? Or were you the opposite end, did you find them super effective? Really powerful and easy to believe?

Whatever your thoughts, you can't deny that there is some amazing energy that hangs around money manifestation affirmations, or affirmations in general.

My favourite lady, Oprah, said that for her entire life she had been using affirmations without really knowing it. She said that because of the affirmations she recited in her mind over and over again, she created the life she has now. Which is pretty amazing right?!

Below are 30 money affirmations I used on a consistent basis to bring more money into my life (which by the way, absolutely work!). The only different now is that I now incorporate my affirmations into my morning mindset work, and that runs a little differently than these affirmations (but that's another post for later!). So for now, enjoy these brilliantly effective money manifestation affirmations!


MY 39 FAVOURITE MONEY AFFIRMATIONS

  • I am excited about receiving more money. 
  • I intend to allow money to flow easily to me. 
  • Shortage and scarcity are illusions of the ego. 
  • I invite more money to come to me daily. 
  • I am so grateful for the ability to manifest money when I want it. 
  • I am creating an abundant future with my thoughts today. 
  • I am so grateful for the opportunity to create something better. 
  • I love the freedom that comes with financial abundance. 
  • I think only positive thoughts about money. 
  • Money is being drawn to me in every moment. 
  • Money flows easily to me in every moment. 
  • I am choosing better thoughts about money right now. 
  • I am healing my relationship with money. 
  • Having money makes me feel calm and confident. 
  • I can tune into the essence of abundance anytime I want. 
  • When I focus on abundance, I feel abundant. 
  • The universe leads me to great opportunities. 
  • I deserve to have plenty of money. 
  • I choose to stay focused on abundance no matter what. 
  • I choose to focus on joy and money flows. 
  • I am actively looking for expressions of abundance today. 
  • Money flows easily to me when I stay detached and open. 
  • I visualize myself having money, and I receive more money. 
  • I am relaxing into greater abundance today. 
  • I choose to feel wealthy right now. 
  • I give myself permission to be abundant in every way. 
  • I am expanding into greater abundance now. 
  • More money is lining up for me right this minute. 
  • I love money and money loves me. 
  • I work in partnership with the universe to create abundance. 
  • I am organized and responsible with money. 
  • When I feel good, I am open to money and abundance. 
  • I am easily creating more money and abundance. 
  • I can create as much abundance as I want, starting now. 
  • Money comes to me in fun, easy and surprising ways! 
  • When I feel good about money, I attract it. 
  • Money is drawn to me when I feel happy. 
  • I always have more than enough for everything I need. 
  • Financial well-being is my new reality.
Use these money affirmations as often as you can. Pick a couple that resonate with you and use them. They are powerful, and when teamed with a ton of positive energy, they don't just become money manifestation affirmations but physical manifestations!

Do you have a money affirmation that works really well for you? Share yours below!


Elise xo

P.S - my 6 tips on how to manifest money now

5 comments:

  1. the subject of money is a painful one and thus, i feel first order of business is this one:
    I am healing my relationship with money.
    Then these:

    I am creating an abundant future with my thoughts today.I am so grateful for the opportunity to create something better.
    I love the freedom that comes with financial abundance.
    The universe leads me to great opportunities.

    there are lots to choose from.. will be coming back to this article as a reference! thanks elise, xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ellie, I absolutely LOVE your choices!

      I'm a fan of "I'm creating an abundant future with my thoughts today."

      Come back as many times as you like! xox

      Delete
  2. I love all of them.. They are all so powerful. I love money and money loves me is so so beautiful. Thanks for bringing this out to the world Elise..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Ruchika (GORGEOUS name!!)

      Use em' any time you like :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing these affirmations! Positive affirmation makes our life better.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS