Jul 18, 2015

How to (Continuously) Upgrade Your Money Mindset


"I got it" read the text message.

And in 0.245ths of a second I had gasped so loud my colleagues thought I was choking.

*frantic dialing*

"Hello?"

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!#@#$%^&!!"

"Oh haha, thanks babe."


"How do you feel?"

"Yeah.."

"What's wrong?"

"Uhhh...."

"Come on, out with it."

"It's just.. I'm gonna miss this place. Don't get me wrong I am over the moon but.. It's just... bittersweet. You know?"



Because sometimes when we're ready to take the next step, life is already ticking along swimmingly.


And when things are going well it's hard for us to understand why we'd want to change and move upwards.


It's become comfortable.


It's become easy.


And that's why it's time to upgrade.


And it can be like graduation all over again.


"I don't want to move on. I want to move on. I'm scared. I'm excited. I'm tired. I need a nap. I'll think about it. I'll save some time to plan it all out in the weekend. Oh god I'm so ready. I'M SO NOT READY! I'm so confused. It's all so clear. HELP!!!"


And it's exactly the same when upgrading your money mindset.


"Wow, I'm manifesting money from my business/creative pursuits/out of thin air! I can't believe it! I love it! I think this might be a bit too much too soon. This is so exciting. Oh my god I am so out of my league. I'll strategize and reinvest it back into my business. Nah screw that, let's go on a shopping spree! I deserve this. I so don't deserve this. I'm slipping back. I'm making progress again! I feel like I've gone back to step one. Making money is so easy. OMG this is a nightmare!!!"


I can't guarantee that you're going to be ready at the perfect time, and that all your decisions are going to be easier the more you upgrade.


What I can guarantee is that curve balls are gonna hurl in your direction at any moment. But it's not about what happens, it's about how you work through it.


And when it comes to upgrading your money mindset, the way through it is with consistency.



How to Upgrade Your Money Mindset


Make consistency your friend. Do one small action each day. They add up! Try these:

  • Find someone to follow. We learn best from people we admire. Find a leader who captures your attention, speaks in a way that you understand and makes you want to learn everything they know on the subject (hint: me! ;D)


  • Always be studying. Get your hands on as many books on money, wealth creation and mindset building as possible. Join the library, head into your local thrift store or grab a bargain from The Book Depository. There's always a way. 


  • Sign up for quality webinars. Those that are specific to what you want. i.e how to work through blocks, manifest money, upgrade your business etc. Yes they're promotional tools - but - if they're run by a quality expert, they will give you A LOT of tremendous free information that you can work with straight away - like this one


  • Join courses. You can learn so much from a course that a book or webinar just can't give you. Like a community of people you can reach out to. Or hands on in-depth information and tools right that you can access whenever you want. And my favourite  will progress you dramatically - Lucky Bitch Bootcamp is the only one I recommend for this.


  • Take action. Theory is good, but if it's teamed with action it's unsurpassable. Everything you soak up you need to put into physical activity. Whether it's writing, verbalising, ritualizing etc, you need to do it, try it out, experiment with it. Find what you like and do it every day. That's how you upgrade your money mindset (actually, anything in life).

As Robet Collier said, "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out".


You got this.


Tell me below what's one thing you've been doing to upgrade your money mindset each day?



Elise x


P.S - how to save money easily

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS